Hardware Requirements, Software Dependencies
This release supports MCN CV90-JB424-100 and higher and is composed of the following software:
- PAPI: 50.10.00
- VIOP: 50.13.00
- CoPilot® Truck™ (ALK): 9.64.787
- Omnitracs Weigh Station Bypass provided by Drivewyze™ PreClear: 2.0.2
- Mobile Data Capture: 1.0.216
Most upgrades are done over-the-air. Both the firmware and the operating system are available for download on the Omnitracs Customer Portal (on the Support page, click Firmware/OS); refer to the Installation and Troubleshooting Guide for upgrade procedures.
Note: If after over-the-air upgrade your drivers notice that vehicle inspection reports are lost, have them record their reports on paper until the unit is upgraded.
Compatible with Windows CE Operating System (OS) LT0033 or higher.
Note: Omnitracs suggests OS LT0038 or higher for best driver experience; this operating system is required to use the In-Cab Scanning, Mobile Data Capture, and Workflow 2.0 features.
New Features and Enhancements
Updated Sprint PRLs
This release incorporates updated Sprint Preferred Roaming Lists (PRLs). These updates will result in network improvement.
- Drivers can now edit Yard Move and Personal Conveyance statuses as long as those statuses are enabled for the fleet and driver. They can change YM or PC to a non-driving status or change YM to PC and vice versa.
- The active driver can now choose Drive status manually. This allows drivers to record their duty status accurately even if the ELD malfunctions.
- Drivers cannot edit manual driving status in their logs.
Support TPH to SMS over Sprint
With this release, SMS (Short Message Service) functionality is enabled on MCP units for Sprint.
|Work Item Number||Description|
|OHOS-952||Some drivers were occasionally prompted to certify logs ending in the year 2043. This issue has been resolved.|