Hardware Requirements and Software Dependencies
This firmware release supports the following and higher MCNs:
- CV90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
- CA90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CV90-JE045-1xx, -2xx
- CA90-JC339-1xx, -2xx, -3xx
and is composed of the following software:
- PAPI 1.9.1
- VIOP 10.00
- WEC2013 OS (OS 61)
- Nuance 1.0
- CoPilot® 220.127.116.119
- Navigo 18.104.22.168
- Zetakey 1.0
- OTNav 5.6
- Drivewyze 2.0.1
- 3G units (UAs 108000000 - 108499999) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS33 or higher.
- LTE units (UA 108500000 or higher) are compatible with the Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact operating system (WEC2013 OS) OS50 or higher.
Support communication for U.S. Units
In order to improve service for our customers who route trucks into Canada and Mexico, roaming will be a standard feature for IVG units operating on DA1014R or higher.
- 3G units cannot be downgraded
- Once LTE IVG units are upgraded to DA1014R we strongly advise you not to downgrade
Omnitracs Navigation Upgrade
Omnitracs Navigation has been upgraded to version 5.6.
|Work Item Number||Issue|
|OOTIS 25522||An issue that prevented Drivewyze from resolving the name for DNS has been corrected.|
The IVG DA1014R is a patch for DA1011R. Click here to access the 1011R release notes. To see a complete description of updates and fixes, please review the Previous IVG Release Notes in addition to the information shown here.