Release Notes - APP V2.3.0
- Tracking Enhancement for iOS users: Tracking was our primary focus on this release.
o We made significant code changes to improve the overall tracking performance for iOS users after long periods of time.
o Tracking should work as expected as long as the app remains on the background or in first plane.
Password Retrieval Link: Users now will be able to use the retrieval link by entering their cell phone number in any format, as long as the numbers are in the correct order.
o International format (+14155552671).
o 10-digit format (4155552671).
o Format with special characters (+1(415)555-2671).
- Bug fixes:
- Now delivered loads won’t disappear from the Delivered section if Travel Order has an unknown Zip Code.
*PLEASE NOTE – For drivers to have access to these major tracking enhancements and new features, they will need to update the Sylectus Driver app to the latest version available. To do so, they have the following options:
- Sylectus Driver Settings Section
- Go to the Settings Section of the app.
- If driver is not on the latest app version (2.2), an update button will appear under Settings.
- Clicking on it will take the driver to the app store to download it.
- Google/Apple App Store
- Go directly to the Apple or Google App Store.
- Search for the Sylectus Driver App.
- Click on the “update” button to download the latest version.