Equipment are the individual trucks and trailers that your drivers use.
- In Maintenance, click the green button and scroll to Equipment.
- Click [Add] to add a piece of equipment. The Add Equipment window opened.
- Enter an ID for the equipment and check Active.
- Enter a Description.
- If the equipment is a power unit, enter the VIN number.
- Click the Equipment Type arrow and choose the proper equipment type.
- If the equipment is a power unit, in the Telematics Device box, start typing the ID of the Telematics device installed in the truck. Choose the proper device from the list that appears.
- Click the Advanced tab.
On the Advanced page configure the following options:
ELD Vehicle – must be checked
HOS Exempt – must not be checked
Has Berth - must be checked
- Click [Save].