Users are your drivers and others who use Drive or Command. In the user list, the icon indicates if the user is active or inactive; only active users can log into the applications.
Note: Users are created in Roadnet Anywhere, but can be changed in Command. In addition, User Groups and Roles should be defined before updating your Drive users.
- To edit an existing user, click the pencil icon for the user. The Edit User window opens.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the Select User Group field and select the group the user should be a member of. If the user is a Drive user, the user group dictates which workflow the user will see in Drive.
- Change the First Name or Last Name for the user, if appropriate.
- Enter or change the User Email or User Phone. These fields are informational only.
- If the user will be using Drive, enter the Driver Id. This is the ID the user will enter when logging into Drive.
- Device Name and Last Connected are display only; you cannot change them. For drivers, these fields show you the device the driver is using and the last time that device connected to the Omnitracs Drive website.
- Click drop-down arrow in the Select Role field and choose the proper role for the user.
- In the Access Control area, check the Granted box for each application the user should be able to access.
- Click the [Save] button.