Inspection categories are the points on the equipment that you want the driver to inspect, such as the brakes and horn.
Note: Drive comes with several inspection categories; you can change these existing categories but you should not add new inspection categories.
To change an inspection category:
- Click on the Edit icon for the inspection category you want to change. The Edit Inspection Category window opens.
- Add or change the Category Description field.
- Click the [Save] button.
To add an inspection category:
- Click ADD INSPECTION CATEGORY.
- Enter the Category Name and Category Description.
- If you are adding another category, click the [Save +] button.
If you are finished adding categories, click the [Save] button.